Aliens Invade Earth

Kylie, John, Dylan, Brandon, Reggie, Giovanni, and Thomas are on a very dangerous adventure. We're trying to save planet Earth from alien destruction. Let's find out what happens!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello from JFK

Hi guys!

It's me mom! I am writing you from JFK airport. My flight leaves in 45 minutes. Pray all goes well.

Christina, you MUST study for your test. Also, tell Msgr Funaro you want to audition for the Blessed Mother in the Xmas pageant.
John Anthony, how are you? How was school today? You must call David to arrange for a substitute. I called Ally Pond and told them you couldn't make it on Fri or Sun. Oh well, Boston is better. A few notes: help your dad with lunch; clean out your bowls for the morning lunch; there's chicken and fruit you can make if you are hungry.

TAKE A BATH tonight.

Hey Marco! This is neat, right? I will post my travels here. I sent you an email with some more NOTES. How are things going at home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

The hotel is great and I can't wait to see you on Friday.

Love,
Mom

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home